Frequently asked questions
1. Can I pay from the 1st of each month?
No, we are only starting monthly payments from the 15th of each month.
2. Can I do more than 3 classes per week with my membership?
For more than 3 classes per week, you will have to pay £6.50 per additional class (that is a discount on the normal £8 drop-in price).
3. Can I have a refund if I cannot come during the month after I paid?
We only refund or freeze your membership, if you can provide a medical certificate which proves that you have been advised to not do our classes. Other exceptional circumstances will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
4. If I cannot use my membership for the rest of the month, can I transfer it to someone else?
Yes, you can - you will only need to pay a £9 admin fee to transfer your membership.
5. Is there a limited number of people per class?
Yes, we have a limited number of spaces per classes – this varies per venue. As such, our classes are on a first come - first serve basis. However, you can always book your space online at www.thezumbazone.co.uk or send us a text on 07542953408. (Please note that if you book and don’t show, you will have 3 chances before we block you from bookings)
6. Will I having a membership card always secure me place in class?
All of our classes operate a first come - first served basis, however we will always hold your place if we know you’re coming.
7. Can I still attend classes without a membership card?
Yes, you can come and pay our normal drop-in rate £8.
8. Which payment method do we accept?
BACs or cash. Bank details will be supplied once we have received your joining request.
9. Can I have a senior discount (over 55s) applied to the membership?
Senior discounts only apply for drop-in classes on week days – not on weekends. However, if you come every week twice a week, it will be substantially cheaper for you to have the membership.
10. I am a student, can I have a student discount?
Student discounts only apply to drop-in classes on week days – not on weekends. However, if you come every week twice a week it will be substantially cheaper for you to have the membership.